Ilco : Futura Edge - Electronic Key Cutting Machine
One Cutting Station for all Types of Edge-Cut KeysBuilt on the successful Futura platform, the Futura Edge is designed for edge cut keys. The Futura Edge will easily duplicate by copying from the original key, by indirect code or by direct code. Like the Futura Pro, this model is powerful enough for the professional and ideal for inexperienced users thanks to the software-guided procedures. Controlled by a removable 10” (254)mm) touch-screen tablet, the Futura Edge guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations: for example, in selecting the make, model and year for automotive keys, in the choice of the right clamp, how to load the key, etc. The patented laser reading of the key profle makes the Futura the only electronic machine in the market that allows you to duplicate a ﬂat key without first searching for the relevant cutting card. As with all Futura models, the Futura Edge is engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards so that you are assured of accurate and precise origination and duplication of edge cut keys.
Edge Cut Station
- Duplicate by copying from the original key, indirect code or by direct code.
- Securely clamp standard residential/commercial keys on side A, smaller blade keys for padlocks, cabinets, etc. on side B.
- Dedicated to Automotive are sides C and D (“tongue and groove system”) that allow for proper alignment of two-sided keys; even worn keys can be easily decoded.
- Step-by-Step calibration instructions.
- Optional 06V clamp allows for secure clamping of Best® style keys regardless of the key-way. The built-in tip stop makes gauging Best® keys simple and easy. Jaw A (same as on the 01V clamp) will be on the opposite side, so this jaw can be used for Best® type keys and standard edge cut keys. Simply install the 06V in place of the 01V on your Futura machine using the inner clamp spring from the 01V.